Thursday, October 8, 2009

15 weeks

Today is Thursday, Oct. 8, 2009. And I am still so happy to be in the 2nd trimester!! I have been feeling so much better. My nausea is few and far between. Now if I could just get rid of these headaches.... but Dr. Carrasco said these headaches are normal right now, due to all the hormones. Cant wait til they are also few and far between. :)

Randy called this evening (my cousin, which is a RN and a Echo/Sono tech) and said that they got a new machine and that he would like to do a sonogram! WOW. How AWESOME is that?!? Therefore, we have scheduled a sonogram on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2009.... CAN NOT WAIT til Saturday. My family is going to get to go and see Baby C also. My mom, dad, sister and her family- my bro in law and kiddos! Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment