Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dr. Visit #2



Today we had our 2nd dr's visit and our 3rd sonogram! We went over pre-natal vitamins, because I stopped taking pre natals due to nausea. But every since I stopped taking them, I have been taking 2 flintstone vitamins with iron and 1 folic acid tablet. Dr. Carrasco said that this was perfectly great! I am so glad because this combination has helped me with my nausea.....
Also, I have gained 3 lbs. Dr. Carrasco said this was good. :)
The sonogram went so good. Baby C was sitting Indian Style (legs were crossed) with his/her hands close to the face. We could see Baby C's fingers wiggling and moving all over. That was our favorite part, seeing all the individual fingers! So cute and sweet. The heart rate was 156/min.

The next visit and sonogram is on November 3, 2009. This will be the visit that we will find out Baby C's gender. Oh My Gosh, we are SO EXCITED. We will get to see our Brooke Nicole or Seth Thomas. As of right now, these are the names that we have chosen for Baby C.

No comments:

Post a Comment