Saturday, October 31, 2009

Its a G-I-R-L


Today we went to Lubbock for the Texas Tech (vs. Kansas) football game. Texas Tech won 42-21. It was a great game!
After we got back into town, we went over to my parents (Nana & Pop) house. My sister, Rebecca, and all of her family meet us over there as well. (Since my other sister, Christi, lives so far away and not able to join us .... I filled her in on the news the day that we received the sonogram. Wish she could be here but since she can't, I give her as many perks as I can!!)
We gave everyone a sack with some goodies, ie: "It's a girl" note card, pink mints, pink baby bracelet, and pink baby pins. Everyone opened them at the same time ... we were all excited and thrilled and that we are having a little baby girl. :) Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment